ALBERT EINSTEIN APPEARANCE
Thursday, Mar. 14, 2019 – Thursday, Mar. 14, 2019
11:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Albert Einstein has decided to spend his birthday at the Children’s Museum of Houston and will make a special appearance. Don’t forget your camera!
Event time: March 14, 2019 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Circle Art: Round up your friends and make some loopy collages before the Pi showdown.
- Event time: 10 a.m. to noon at Tree Top
- Xtremely Cool Science Shows: Let's freeze, break and make stuff blow using liquid Nitrogen!
- Event time: 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at Ewing Street.
- Shaving Cream Pi(e) Fight: Have a piece of π! Watch as we shut down the street for an all-out shaving cream Pi(e) battle royal.
- Portable Pudding Pies: Experience the deliciousness of pudding pies by making your own portable vanilla or chocolate pie in celebration of Pi(e) Day!
- Event time: 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. at Tree Tops
***Activities, events and times subject to change. This event will be canceled if there are severe weather conditions.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon - 6:00 pm
Open Monday during Spring Break, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day. Summer: Open Mondays Memorial Day through Labor Day. Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- General Admission: $12 per person and $11 for seniors 65 years and older. FREE for children under one and Museum Members. Free Hours: FREE FAMILY NIGHT: Thursdays 5 pm - 8 pm.
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
- Parking fees: 1 hour - $7 2 hours - $8 3+ hours - $9 Metered and street parking are available around the Children's Museum of Houston.
Special Offers / Dining
The Children's Museum of Houston's spacious eatery, Fresh Café, offers nutritious eats and treats for any time of day! Enjoy a healthy meal with savory salads, preservative-free sandwich bread and vegetarian options prepared daily – fresh off the grill!
Events at Children’s Museum of Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world