A Members-Only Dinner Inspired by “Berthe Morisot: Impressionist Original”
Monday, Nov. 11, 2019 – Monday, Nov. 11, 2019
05:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Hosted by the MFA Café
Patron-Plus members of the MFAH are invited to an exclusive dining experience inspired by celebrated French artist Berthe Morisot. Please note that space is limited.
Schedule for the Evening
• 5 p.m.
Viewing of the exhibition Berthe Morisot: Impressionist Original
• 6 p.m.
Seating and cocktails in the MFA Café
• 6:30 p.m.
First course begins
(see menu below)
(on sale beginning October 23)
$110 per person
Includes tax and gratuity. No substitutions, no refunds. Space is limited. Open to MFAH members at the Patron level and above.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.353.1599.
• At the “High-Ball” | Whiskey, ginger syrup, lavender tonic, lemon, herbes de Provence salt
• The Basket “Chair-Treuse” | Cognac, Chartreuse, apple simple syrup, jasmine float, bitters
• *Pâté on baguette*
• Seared snapper, fish fumet, beet jus, corn butter, pickled lime
• Duck confit, cucumber, caramelized grapefruit couscous, field greens, house grain mustard
• Smoked flat iron, charcoal potatoes, ratatouille, saffron béarnaise
• Apple clafoutis, caramel cream, cognac meringue, tarragon pecan crumble
• Pairings of French wines
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Wednesday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday, 12:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Monday: Closed (Except Monday Holidays). Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- MFAH Members FREE
- Adults $15
- Seniors (65+ with ID) $10
- Military (with ID) $10
- College Students (19+ with ID) $7.50
- Youth (13–18) $7.50
- Children (12 & younger) FREE
- Certain special exhibitions are ticketed, with an additional charge.
Directions & Parking
- Free Parking
- Paid Parking
- Street Parking
Make visiting a snap! Visit mfah.org/parking for complete parking info, including a map you can download.
Two Parking Garages
Parking Garage HoursOpen daily from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Parking Garage Fees
- Parking payments may be made only with major credit cards, or with MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
- The first 30 minutes are always free. On Thursday, parking is free for visitors who enter the Museum between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- For hourly rates, go to mfah.org/parking
Special Offers / Dining
Paolo Fronza, from Fellini Caffè, runs this sophisticated dining operation. Enjoy an array of Italian-inspired fare with a Texas flair, a European-style coffee bar, a kids menu, and much more at the MFA Café, located on the lower level of the Beck Building.
Events at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Sunday Family Zone + Studio “Technology in Art: Exploring a Work by Nam June Paik”
Homeschool Family Workshop “Imperial Workshops: How External Influences Impacted the Art of an Empire”
Jan. 30 – Dec. 29, 2019
Arts of Islamic Lands: Selections from The al-Sabah Collection, Kuwait
Nov. 19 – Nov. 19, 2019
Conversations with the Director: Gary Tinterow Talks with Author Michael Shnayerson
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world