The following measures are in place to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors. Please acquaint yourself with these protocols before visiting the Museum.
- Face masks are required for all Museum visitors over the age of 10. Complimentary masks are available at the Security desk.
- Museum building capacity is restricted to 50%.
- Online ticket sales are available to limit cash and paper receipt transactions.
- All visitors will be required to clean their hands using the hand sanitizer station at the Museum’s entrance. Additional sanitizer stations are located by bathroom entrances, at the admissions desk, Museum store and café.
- Visitors are required to follow social distancing protocols and maintain a safe distance of 6 feet apart at all times. Please follow social distancing signs at admission, in the galleries and other areas of the Museum.
- The Museum has undergone a thorough deep cleaning using an EPA registered disinfectant and will disinfect “high-touch” areas throughout the day.
- Plexi-glass screens have been installed at the admissions desk, Museum store desk and café.
- The Legacy Café will only serve prepackaged items. Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart and only two persons will be allowed at a table.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, noon - 5:00 pm
The Museum is closed Mondays, except for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Members: Free Adults (19+): $19 Sr. Citizens (65+): $15 AARP Members: $15 (with valid ID card) Active-Duty Military: $15 Ages 0-18: Free Holocaust Museum Houston is free to everyone each Thursday from 2 to 5 p.m. and on International Holocaust Remembrance Day (Jan. 27), Yom HaShoah, Memorial Day, D-Day (June 6), and International Human Rights Day (Dec. 10).
Directions & Parking
- Paid Parking
- Paid parking is available in the parking lot next to the Museum on the corner of Binz and Caroline St.
Events at Holocaust Museum Houston
Within Walking Distance
Join the Houston Museum District
Join our mailing list for sneak peeks to upcoming events and insider information on the best museum district in the world